I am Tagged!!! :D
Musical Mood : I am the best
Ahh Well!!! Guess what!! I am tagged!! Thanks Sharad 🙂
I always used to wonder what is this tagging :O…Umm…now I get to do one!! I was tagged to post 6 QUIRKY things I did….Hmm…here I go…(Hope i got the meaning correct ;))
1) When I was in my 8th std….I slapped my classmate sooo hard that there were tears in his eyes!! He is tallest and well built and even eldest of all of us then, and he used be like the mature guy of us all…..It was not intentional, I was turning around playing some stupid game in class when he came in my way :P…..anyways guess whats the quirkiest thing?? I asked him to say sorry to me since he came in my way!!! Imagine….I did not even realise!!
2) One day, I was going to school in auto on busiest roads of hyd….we have a lot of masti in auto with the auto uncle and friends!! I tend to have a reflex of touching(rather patting types) bald heads when I see :). That day, I saw a uncle (may b mid forties) on his small motorcycle by the autoside…And I could not resist my tempatation seeing his nice bald head shining in sun 🙂 so I bet him and asked my autowala to speed up as much as he can!! 🙂 When I told my mom…I got enough scoldings to keep myself away from such things again 🙂
3) First thing I tend to notice in a person is his/her nose….I dunno why but I cant help it!! Its like, when I see a person/hero/sir etc….first comment from me would be pakka about nose….If I dont, then they really have a good one!! renuka can ascertain this!!
4) My hair is very silky…..used to be so silky that no clip used to stay for long….At college, one fine day, I tied my hair up into a ponytail with a banana clip (dunno if thast the correct way , i call it that way!)…..in the middle of physics class, it suddenly got loosend and jumped and fell in the pocket of my lecturer!!…..ThereI was, with my hair loose …and with a look of “nothing unusual happened” before my sir who could not really make out where it came from!! Later we had a biiiig laugh!!
5) Ahh…well…I am really searching now!! Hmm….I hate buttermilk, curd, milk, malai etc…but I love chocolates and icecreams!!
6) This is really quirky about me….I tend to lose weight when I am at home with mom’s haath ka khaana :O….and wherever I go, I hope to lose but put on!! Waaaaa :(…mom could not really say anytime i came home after few months at coll “Ohh dear, see how thin u have become?? Have u been eating well??”