5 Reasons why I love Google Reader
Ohh ya , I love my google reader….didn’t I tell you? Why?? Hmm let me give 5 reasons that come out of the top of my mind….
- It’s an easy way of keeping track of posts updates of the blogs which are your favourites. I particularly find it better than blog rolling J
- It does have a recommended blog-list which I think is based on what you currently subscribe to – a way to find new nice blogs, that’s how I landed on Nomad’s blog and Scorpria’s – Kudos girls 🙂
- Best thing is I can read in my office – ya not always but its good to have a break between work right? I generally read Axinia and Swaps in office [I know I am sort of addicted to their blogs]
- You can save stuff up and read later, make note of something you like or something you want to touch upon later when free.
- It makes you regular on reading the blogs you like, which I think is one of the key things that keeps u enthusiastic about blogging. Reader really makes you regular reader ofcourse if at all you open it J
Best thing is you can sign in through gmail – removes hassle of signing in 😉
Guys and girls add more if you have 🙂
Now, common, add me onto reader hehe….selfish you know 😀