The Filmy Alphabet – Tag
Musical Mood : My Love – Westlife!
Pr3na tagged me on this cute funny tag! Now , I am supposed to list my fav films for each of the letter in english alphabet A-Z! Well, I was a film freak!! I now watch decent number of films but not like I used to! One of the main reason being, the standard of filmmaking [telugu ] decreased in terms of storyline and acting….huh same old story in everymovie….glamourous heroines ! but ya there are still decent number of films left! So Here I go!
- A – All Animated movies – Ummm…I love these new 3d animated movies…best being finding nemo! Andaaz apna apna – Imagine I saw this movie only 2 years back! Love Aamir…
- B – Baamma mata Bangaru Bata – Telugu – there is a flying car in this movie and I believed such cars existed 😀 Bombay – of Mani Ratnam; Black in Hindi ; Bucket List – Awesome [dasvidaniya is “inspired” from this flick I feel] Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid – haha my collegue suggested i shud see this movie!
- C – Cheeni Kum – Tabu and AB – Well, I could see sparks flying … Casablanca – English Classic [I had to put it high on my speakers to listen]
- D – DCH – All time fav….watched it in college with my best friends and have so many cherishable memories attached with it…. Dor – Nagesh’s movie and Loved it to core! Definitely, May be – a new english romantic flick – loved it! if one of best friend would make a movie it would be like that!! Haha
- E – Edirinti Mogudu Pakkinti Pellam – telugu movie full time comedy ;
- F – Fashion – new release of Priyanka Chopra – its really good and is current fav ; Finding Neverland – I cried at the end of the movie….one of the few movies that moved me and taught me something!
- G – Guru – I am very biased when it comes to Mani Ratnam’s movies ….Loved it! for music, for direction and for screenplay. Gundamma Katha in telugu – an old telugu social movie…I wonder where such movie genre has gone!
- H – Hyderabad Blues – By Nagesh Kukunoor and Hello brother in Telugu – comedy
- I – Iqbal – Shreyas Talapade debut…and AWESOME is the only word
- J – Umm…what else could it be? JODHA AKBAR – Loved Urdu, Loved the color, Loved Screenplay and Loving Hrithik! Jab We Met – saw it more than 20 times by now haha….a constant entertainer!
- K – Guess what? KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI – that was the first ever Hindi movie I watched – 2000 millenium show on sony tv…memorable!
- L – Lage raho Munna bhai – boleto Gandhigiri ki Jai! Life’s Beautiful – movie was good and has good memories attached with it as well! legally Blonde – comedy, good and lovable!
- M – Mr Pellam – comedy flick in Telugu ; Mr and Mrs Iyer – Konkana’s debut…Enjoyed this one ; My Sassy Girl – Korean make english subtitled movie – cute little love story!
- N – Nuvvu Naku Nachav – telugu ulti comedy strip!
- O – One flew over cuckoo’s nest!
- P – Princess Diaries – jumping up and down watch it with friends with biiig pack of popcorn! Pelli Pustakam – AWESOME telugu movie can watch it 1000 times
- Q – Qayamat se Qayamat tak – ya ya pehla nasha pehla qumar…the first hindi song i loved and sang!
- R – RDB – Aamir and group – great screenplay! Rainman – watched it on recommendation of one of my school friend and what an awesome movie! I recommened it strongly!
- S – Sweet Home Alabama – reese witherspoon…fun to watch! Swarna Kamalam, Swati Mutyam, Subhalagnam, Subhasankalpam – Telugu classic movies!
- T – Taare Zameen Par – gave me a totally new perspective of life….the one thing that was on my mind after watching this flick was “Life Has More to it than we think!”
- U – Unnale Unnale – Tam movie
- V – V for Venedetta – Fantastic movie – great story, action, screenplay…everything!
- W – When Harry Met Sally – lovely isnt it?
- X – cant think of any!
- Y – Yamaleela – Telugu comedy fantasy genre – That was the first movie me and my dad went together for 2 shows in a row! I was 8 and for about 4 yrs from that time, I was the queen of dialogues of this movie….This was the first time I ate chocolate [ as in cadbury] ..My dad bought for me in interval [Note – my mom and bro were at my grandpa’s place…now u und 😉 ] .. You’ve got mail from English!
- Z – Zathura – a space adventure – its a kids movie but really has a great message!
Hmm now passing the tag to….
Nita – I dont know if you would have enought time for this Nita, do it at your own leisure! [just curious to know your taste now that I know you are a movie freak!]
Kanagu – Well Ya, add on ur Tamil list too Kanagu!
Gopinath – Umm…curious to know how creatively humorous you would come up Gopi chacha! 😉
Sharad – hey hope u have fun doing this!
Well how was ur Christmas folks?