My New saathi!
Musical Mood : Masakalli!
By experience I am telling you, the two most important things when you are away from your family in a foreign land are Laptop [with broadband] and Mobile Phone [with balance]!!
If you travel a lot on business trips here and there within country or abroad….and mostly alone, one more tech gadget added would be “MP3 or MPEG player” or IPOD if possible VPOD!!
And so, my new saathi is my new mobile phone. Its MOTOYUVA A810 and it awesome esp for my sort of use!
Features : For non geek in simple words is down here…..If you want a spec CLICK HERE
- 2mp cam
- mp3 /real player format playable player
- slim bar phone
- And most excitingly, touchscreen!
- 2GB extendable memory slot.
- HANDWRITING RECOGNITION.
So, you can draw, write texts just like you write with pen…..if u want u have a keyboard so can type in with stylus as u type in computer.
- Touchscreen response is very good but sometimes it gets stuck for few seconds!
- I was told Battery life is low compared to Nokia [ofcourse yaar, you dont expect MOTO to last like NOKIA!]
- Awesome headphones, its almost as good as an ipod for music!
- Photographs, are also kool!
And MOST IMPORTANTLY – its cheap [comparitively] and within reach for someone who wants high end tech gadgets but with less budget! – its def worth the value and quality is good! – I bought it for 7.5k Rs.
Here is the launch commericial…and its awesome …nice creativity!
So if anyones plannin to change mobile, this is my recommendation! a different experience! 😛
PS: I am in love with Masakalli from Delhi 6!! am listening to it all the time through my new gadget!