My Love – Music :)
Musical Mood – Dreams by Corrs
Time : 1pm
Date – sometime in mid june 2006
Place – JNCASR Bangalore.
I was doing my project there, and it was mainly [not technically speaking] to coat a carbon nanofiber with BN chemically! And so I kept my small little fibre nicely with all the necessary things for experiment in the furnace for 8hrs [overnight] and morning I came and opened the furnace , what did I find?? NOTHING!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa all my efforts are gone just like whoosh….[incidentally it burnt to CO2, and later I realised ofcourse it was an EXPERIMENT darling!]
But then, Tears welled in my eyes…suddenly all that happened before flashed before my eyes……mummy….and suddenly I realised I was 750km away from HOME!!!! And waaaa I was crying like a baby wanting to go home…..then before it became too embarrassing, I left the place and nearest silent room I found was the TV room. So went there and there was Bombay songs playing, then Dilse and then Roja…..half hr later I came out of the room and really completely forgot about the disaster…..Such is my love and addiction to Music…..I study , work , cook with music on….if I cant hear it I would sing :D It’s a part of me and so my life……It gives me energy I think!!
So when DI tagged me with this, I was like Ohh Dear, Why Don’t I have internet now??????? Bust still here I am doing this very very awesome [too many superlatives? I mean them all :)] tag.
Legend – Song/songs – Album/Film
1) Kal ho Na ho: Should def say Sonu Nigam has sung it sooo well that its my alltime fav.
2) Zara Zara(RHTDM)…Vaseegara , Manohara whatever language…its magical :) Infact all songs of RHTDM, -Sach Keh raha Deewana Dil, Dil ko Tumse Pyaar hua
3) Taal se taal mila… [actually all songs from Taal].
4) Aa bhi ja…- SUR …..most of the songs in Sur I like….this one special memories…..It was a time when I started to be among hindi speaking people and trying to learn hindi……and I understood it as “abhi ja abhi ja” [please go now] and thats it, you could imagine whats next!
5) Hum aapke hai kaun…woh hai nisha song…Waise, is there more in movie than songs? ;)
6) Ek din aap yun – Yes Boss
7) Chodo naa mujhe yun bekarar sa…Rules,Pyaar ke superhit formula…….sweet and soothing song :)
8) AR Rehman – All Songs wonderfully composed by this great man.[ Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, like Roja, Bombay, Dilse etc are always in ok?]
9) In Dino – Life in a Metro
10) Bheegi Bheegisi – Gangster
11) Beete Lamhein – Guess its TRAIN
12) Hosh Waalon ka khabar – Sarfarosh
13) Pehla Nasha Pehla Qumar – Jo jeeta wahi sikander [ I think]
14) 1942 a Love story – Ek Ladki ko dekha, Kuch na Kaho, all songs actually!
15) Jadoo hai nasha hai, chalo tumko lekar chale – Jism
16) Pehli nazar mein – Race [Man, I love all the songs from this movie….nice beats there]
17) Na Tum Jaano Na hum- Kaho Na Pyaar hai – Ofcourse how can I forget my dear Hrithik :P
18) Badi Mushkil hai – Anjaam and Lajja in both movies – two diff songs but love both of them.
19) Taare Zameen Par – Title song, Meri Ma
1) Sakhi songs….played in 3 languages….sung in 3 languages….we used to have loads of fun, me singing telugu, samyuktha singing Tamil and plava singing Hindi all at the same time Karaoke with music loud just before the end sems started !! Awesome it was in hostel…. Gearing up ourselves we used to tell others: P
2) Nuvvu Nuvvu (Khadgam)…Awesome song to listen to ;)
3) Seetharamayya gari Manavaralu – Kaliki Chilakala Koliki, Samayaniki Tagina Pata Padina, Poosindi Poosindi Punnaga….
4) Roja…Paruvam Vaanala , Vinara Vinara,
5) Gharshana…Ye chilipi Kallalona, Ondra Renda Aasaigal from Tamil version Khakha Khakha
6) Gharshana old movie – Ninnu Kori Varnam, Oka Brindavanam.
7) Godavari songs – Manasa Vacha
8) Anand songs – Nuvvena [exclude the male voice please], Yamuna Teeram and Yadalo Gaanam
9) Santosham - nee tolisariga and So much to say that I love you
10) Gulabi – ee rojaithe chusano ninnu
11) Pokiri… Gala Gala paruthunna Godari la…awesome song….
12) Bommarillu…I like all songs…. according to the tag, let me pick up soothing song – Nammaka Thappani Nijamaina
13) Naalone Pongenu Narmada – Surya’s movie guess from Tamil [something son of Krishnan]
14) Little Soldiers – O o Vendi Vennela
15) Aamani Padave Haayiga ,O papa Lali, Om Namaha – Gitanjali [Ilayaraja is another fav of mine….His composings are magical, no comparision at all!]
16) Dobuchulatelara [kannamuchi elara in Tamil] – Priyuralu Pilichindi [Kandukonden Kandukonden from Tamil ] story wise its sense and sensibilità
17) Donga Donga , Kotha Bangarulokam, Veera Bobbili Thotalo, Thi Thiyani – From movie Donga Donga [ Thiruda Thiruda in Tamil , old one guys not Thiruda Thirudi]
18) Nijanga Nenena , Nenani Neevani, OK anesa – Kothabangaru Lokam [movie]
19) Sollanum Kettepadhillai – Tamil movie dont know the name but very romantic song [sorry if any mistakes in spelling]
20) Kammani E prema lekhani – Guna [Kanmani ennodu kadhalan in Tamil ]
21) Eto Vellipoindi Manasu – Ninne Pelladutha….Sandeep chowta man, he has done a great job esp in this movie….I can watch n times :)
22) Poovullo dagunna Pallentho – Jeans [Ajooba song from hindi version of Jeans].
23) Chandrullo vunde kundelu – Nuvvosthanante nenu vaddanatana
1) Corrs – all the love in the world, breathless, dreams, summer wine, Ohh I seem to love all of them!
2) Westlife – Ohh they are these soft songs, mostly love…
3) Boyzone – I am sorry and no matter what…
4) Never gone….. Backstreet Boys….kool one.
5) I will love you forever and always – Shania Twain
6) Somewhere I belong – Linking park [def not the one onto soothing song list but anyways like this one a lot! So thought to share]
Ohh well, that’s enough for now I guess….I am sorry I could not link them as you know I am typing in word and copy pasting it. I am sure I would be updating, so keep watching this space :D
Good news is I am getting my internet on 4th March :D Yayyyyyy…Am waiting to get back to read all ur blogs and ofcourse write on mine :)